Anything from Avocados to Zucchini; our specific commodity chambers and over 50 years of industry experience allows the South African exporter the competitive edge in this highly competitive business with suppliers from all over the world vying for market share.
We as your partner in this complex environment have the capabilities and expertise to assist with all the aspects of the process – regulatory, logistical, product care and market needs.
This means that you can spend your time expanding your markets whilst PCA Logistics arranges your logistical needs and takes care of all documentary requirements including:
- Phytosanitary certification and inspection. (Fresh Cut Flowers and Fresh Produce only)
- Customs requirements.
- Plant quarantine clearances.
- Export inspection certificates
- Trade Agreement Forms (where required)
- 3rd Party compliance inspections